This oil has long been known for its repairing and soothing skin and is traditionally used in the care of sensitive or problem skin. It is also used for its relaxing and soothing properties.
Botanical name: Lavandula angustifolia ssp. angustifolia
Country of origin: Bulgaria
- Regulation of the nervous system
- Antispasmodic powerful, relaxing muscle
- General and pulmonary antiseptic
- Tonicardiach and calming nerves of the heart, hypotensive
- Skin healing powerful, regenerating cutaneous in external use
- Anti-inflammatory, remarkable analgesic
- Powerful healing and regenerative skin
- Nervous System Regulator
- Calming, sedative, antidepressant
- Cleanse both psychically and physically
- It brings balance and harmony .
- It leads to respect for oneself , to accept one's individuality and to find one's own orientation.
- It encourages inspiration .