A targeted balancing serum for women, Estrogen Supporting HBS is your first synergy blend during your cycle
- Rosehip oil is rich in fatty acids & carotenoids, it is known for its powerful skin regenerating properties.
- St John’s wort is known for its anti-inflammatory & cicatrizing properties, this oily macerate is used to calm muscle & joint pain.
- E.P.O oil prevents skin aging & restores the suppleness of the epidermis. It also has softening & revitalizing properties.
- Salvia sclarea is known for its regulatory effects on menstrual problems & menopause. Similar to estrogen, a regulator of menstrual cycles & a blood circulation tonic oil.
- Damiana essential oil is renowned for its sexual-enhancing qualities & its positive effects on the reproductive organs. Using damiana essential oil balances the emotions that are connected with both sexual & menstrual problems. It is relaxing but also very leveling & uplifting too.
- Geranium has the ability to stimulate the adrenal cortex, which produces estrogen amongst other hormones. Its effects on infertility & menopausal symptoms make it a useful oil for women.
- St. John’s wort essential oil will increase clarity & mental functioning; It has sedating & anti-depression effects too.
How to Use:
Use every evening. As the dosage is high, you should focus only on your belly always clockwise; 4-5 drops for 3-4 mins, 1-2 drops on each wrist & your soles (2 drops each). This blend has to be used after your period until your ovulation day.
Rosehip Seed oil, St John’s wort macerate oil, Evening primrose (E.P.O), Salvia sclarea E.O, Turnira diffusa E.O, Pelargonium graveolens E.O, St John’s wort E.O.
Storage & Cautions:
Well-preserved & built in optimum hygienic conditions, your product will keep for at least 6-9 mths. CAUTION: Keep in mind that alternative medicine should not be used as a substitute for standard care. Self-treating a condition and avoiding or delaying standard care may have serious consequences.