A therapeutic pectoral balm for use relieving symptoms of congestion, coughs and resipratory infections
- Shea butter is an Anti-inflammatory, it soothes & calms irritation.
- Beeswax is a 100% natural product, complex mixture of fatty esters, fatty acids & hydrocarbon compounds.
- Radiata is known as expectorant, this oil is used to fight against respiratory problems & allergic rhinitis.
- Ravintsara is known as an antiviral & microbicide & as a nerve tonic. It is used for many infections.
- Hyssop is known for its anticatarrhales & expectorant properties & is used to relieve asthma, bronchitis, cough, flu & colds through chest massage.
- Atlas cedarwood is a good oil to decongest & antiseptic respiratory tract.
- Green myrtle oil is an Antiseptic respiratory tract, this oil is used in cases of respiratory infections or to clean the air.
How to Use:
This therapeutic pectoral balm should be use on child above 7yo. Rub chest & upper back 2-3 times a day when start cough, respiratory infections.
Sweet almond oil, Olive oil, Karite (Shea) butter, White beewax, Vit E, Eucalytus radiata, Cinnamonum camphora, Hyssop, Atlas cedarwood, Myrtle communis Ct cineole.
Storage & Cautions:
Well-preserved and built in optimum hygienic conditions, your product will keep for at least 3-6 months.