A powerful calming agent, this oil is traditionally used in cases of stress, tightness, nervous spasms, or for intestinal comfort. Tonic and invigorating, it combats fatigue.
Botanical name: Ocimum basilicum var. basilicum
Country of origin: India
- Powerful antispasmodic
- Digestive tonic, carminative, facilitates the elimination of gases
- Analgesic and anti-inflammatory
- Antiviral, antibacterial, anthelmintic
- Revigorating and vitalizing, it dissolves fatigue.
- Tonic of the nervous system
- Soothes tensions in the solar plexus .
- Helps people who tend to disperse , hyperactive