An 85% varnish base of vegetable origin
This base is formulated from agro-solvents of vegetable origin,
derived from potatoes, cassava, wheat and maize , which replace solvents derived from petrochemicals.
The term "agro-solvents" refers to natural solvents obtained from cereals or tubers by fermenting sugars into alcohols and acids which, by green chemistry processes, are converted into solvents of 100% natural origin.
NATURAL COLOR GRENADINE RED: Grenadine translucent
- 100% vegetable dye, based on organic vegetable oils
- Brings a purple-to-pink red color to cosmetics
- Soluble in low-dose alcohol , allows to color perfumes and alcoholic solutions without losing transparency
- Good color stability ( keeping your products out of the light)
- Color in transparency , does not bring coverage