Purifying to broad spectrum and very soft, it is a must for aromatherapy. It is recommended as an accompaniment during infectious episodes and is used wonderfully in the care of imperfections skin.
Botanical name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Country of origin: Australia
- Antibacterial major broad spectrum: gram + (Staphylococcus), gram - (Escherichia coli, Colibacter proteus)
- Radio-protective , in combination with the essential oil of Niaouli, it limits the appearance of the burns and calms the sensations of heating.
- Very effective antifungal especially on Candida albicans.
- pest control
- Promotes muscle contraction.
- Purifying , it sanitizes problem skins.
- Can also be used as a natural preservative for emulsions and other aqueous cosmetic preparations.
- Purifies , cleanses and tones the scalp.
- Restores balance, gives the foundation.
- Stimulating and tonic.