Traditionally, Roman chamomile flowers were used to improve digestive comfort and facilitate sleep. Soothing, this essential oil is renowned for fighting stress and sleep disorders.
Botanical name: Chamaemelum nobile
Country of origin: France
- Powerful central nervous system calmant
- Powerful antispasmodic
- Analgesic and pre-anesthetic , it calms and stops the pain.
- pest control
- Antipruritic , it calms the itching, antiallergic
- Carminative, cholagogue
- Softening , relieves itching
- Sedative , powerful calming of the central nervous system