This oil stimulates and invigorates body and mind, and is traditionally known to help combat nausea, motion sickness and headaches.Refrigerant, it is also used to relieve the itching.
Botanical name: Mentha x piperita
Country of origin: France (Provence)
- Tonic and stimulant cardiac, digestive, pancreatic and nervous
- Anesthetic and analgesic, antipruritic , it calms the itching.
- Nasal, hepatic and prostate decongestant
- Bactericide, fungicide
- Intestinal and urinary anti-inflammatory
- Anticatarrhale, expectorant, mucolytic
- Emmenagogue, it favors the rules.
- Tonic and nervous and general stimulant