An 85% varnish base of vegetable origin
This base is formulated from agro-solvents of vegetable origin,
derived from potatoes, cassava, wheat and maize , which replace solvents derived from petrochemicals.
The term "agro-solvents" refers to natural solvents obtained from cereals or tubers by fermenting sugars into alcohols and acids which, by green chemistry processes, are converted into solvents of 100% natural origin.
BLACK MINERAL OXIDE DYE: Black or gray coloring
- 100% mineral origin
- Non-irradiated product
- Product of high purity: very low impurity rate guaranteed, product specifically intended for the cosmetic sector
- Constancy of hues: no color variation from one batch to another
- Micronised product: very fine granulometry (1 to 2 microns) which facilitates the dispersion in the support, improves the rendering and the holding of the product
- Strong coloring power: allows to obtain beautiful, bright and authentic shades for making makeup products in the form of powders, emulsions or sticks
- Excellent color fastness: The colorant disperses evenly in the product without clumping
METALLIC SHADOW MICA DYE: Pink-Gray Tones.
- Brings a slightly bluish pink color to make-up products and all types of cosmetics
- Satin effect
- Pigment with effect: metallic purple reflection on a very soft pink base
WHITE MASHING DYE: White coloring
White is the indispensable component for brightening a hue. It also brings opacity and coverage to our tinted preparations. White mash is a finely micronized dispersion of titanium dioxide in a castor oil carrier.
Guaranteed without nanoparticles and pasted to avoid inhalation, this form presents no danger. The use of a mash greatly facilitates the introduction and dispersion of the oil phase pigment. The pasting is thus very useful for making tinted emulsions.
Apply your varnish in 3 steps
- Apply 1 coat of Protectrice Base as a protective treatment.
- Apply 2 coats of your "Pearl Grey varnish" allowing to dry between each layer.
- Apply 1 coat of Top coat "" shiny effect "".